Thursday, November 02, 2006

Snow Globe

I've finally know what that thing is called, Snow Globe[:
Thanks Gina!
I was like wondering, Snow/Ice/Glass Ball.

Today is a very very very boring day.
I woke up & realised that noone was home besides me+auntie(maid)
I kept switching on&off the televison,cause there's no nice show.
Then I finally used the com,didn't really chat.
Chat with Yvette[:
Didn't chat/talk/communicate with her for a really long time.
& we finally did. She's still that crazy over _.

Watched Geisha again.
Then used the computer after my sister didn't wanna use anymore.
Hahaha, the webpage she gave me was really nice!
Right, Gina :D

I wanna know where to get Korean Songs.
Lee Joon Ki's songs!
Gordon gave me 3 websites & I can barely understand the words.
They are either is Chinese/Korean.
Then I translated the page to English.
& it didn't make any sense at all...
& he even wished me goodluck. wth.

Ahh! Lee Joon Ki is really cool :D
He can dance,sing,act.
Flexible,cool,handsome,cute.
Thin lips,small eyes[:
Goodness!

Okay,goodbye!

Fly Daddy Fly!


LJK